Job Posting- Wood Worker
CORTINA Kitchens is a privately-owned Canadian Company providing a full service, design, and fabrication solution, producing some of the highest quality kitchens, vanities and furnishing in the market. Over the last 33 years, we have recognized the importance of building an experienced group of designers, craftsmen, finishers, service and installation teams making the company one of the leaders within the manufacturing industry.
Cortina Kitchens Inc. is committed to their core values and their initiative to growth, we are ready to grow, we are looking for wood workers to join our team.
Hours: Monday to Thursday 6:30am-4:00pm, Friday 6:30am-3:00pm
- Responsible for wood cutting, assembling, crafting, laminating
What We Offer
- Competitive Wages
- Full-Time Opportunity
- Benefits Package
- Great Work Environment
- Family-Owned Company
- Quality Orientation
- Time Management
- Creative and Innovative Thinking
- Development and Continual Learning
- Problem Solving
- Accountability and Dependability
- Decision Making and Judgement
- Operating Equipment
- Energy Stress
- Team Work
- Responsible for crafting, assembling and building furniture frames
- Collaborating with team members to create custom furniture pieces
- Experience with ripsaw and bandsaw is an asset
- 4+ years experience with wood cutting and assembling
- Must be able to build frames from blueprints
- Must be able to work independently and with a team
- Knowledge of safe operation of hand and power tools.
- Knowledge of workplace safety and safe lifting and handling procedures.
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.
- Capable of lift to 50 lbs. on an occasional basis
- Plant conditions.
- Frequently noisy working environment.
- Interacts with management, colleagues, visitors, and customers.
- Overtime as required.
- Use of PPE, including safety glasses and steel toe boots required.
Thank you for your interest in Cortina Kitchens Inc. Visit www.cortinakitchens.com for more information about our company!
Cortina Kitchens Inc. supports diversity, equity and a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to providing accommodation for people with disabilities. If you require accommodation through any aspects of the selection process, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.