Job Posting – Service Technician
CORTINA Kitchens is a privately-owned Canadian Company providing a full service, design, and fabrication solution, producing some of the highest quality kitchens, vanities and furnishing in the market. Over the last 33 years, we have recognized the importance of building an experienced group of designers, craftsmen, finishers, service and installation teams making the company one of the leaders within the manufacturing industry.
Cortina Kitchens Inc. is committed to their core values and their initiative to growth, we are ready to grow, we are looking for a Service Technician to join our team.
- To provide quality assistance by diagnosing, repairing, and/or installing custom cabinetry.
Benefits and Advantages:
- Great Work Environment
- Full-Time Opportunity
- Competitive wages
- Incentive Programs
- Benefits Package
- Opportunity to Grow
- Repair damaged product if possible or assist with replacing products if necessary.
- Installing crown moulding and other accessories.
- Applying touch-up paint to kitchen and bathroom cabinet products where required.
- Troubleshooting and repairing any mechanical aspects of the cabinets such as hinges and drawer rails.
- To review work orders from the day before and confirm what has been completed (initialed by the homeowner) with Service/Installation Manager
- Ability to develop positive relationships with Clients, Production Team, & Customer Care Team
- Ability to resolve service-related issues with speed, quality, and accuracy
Knowledge And Skills;
- Previous woodworking/cabinetry installation or service experience is required. Minimum 5 years work experience.
- Ability to read and interpret layouts/blueprints.
- Must have a valid driver’s license (G Class), as you will be required to travel to and from job sites.
- Must possess your own power tools/ hand tools.
- Good people skills and the ability to work in the presence of customers when required.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- Quality Orientation
- Time Management
- Creative and Innovative Thinking
- Development and Continual Learning
- Problem Solving
- Accountability and Dependability
- Research and Analysis
- Decision Making and Judgement
Thank you for your interest in Cortina Kitchens Inc. Visit www.cortinakitchens.com for more information about our company! Cortina Kitchens Inc. supports diversity, equity and a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to providing accommodation for people with disabilities. If you require accommodation through any aspects of the selection process, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.