Job Posting – Senior CNC Programmer
Cortina Kitchens Inc. is a privately owned business looking for a Senior CNC Programmer with extensive understanding of Mastercam, SolidWorks, AutoCad, Cabinet Vision, and Microvellum to join their team.
- Extensive knowledge creating CNC programs and models for manufacturing.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude, with a desire to grow a career in the industry.
- Manufacturing experience with-in the kitchen industry.
- Ability to read shop drawings, machine required parts and assemble.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Strong mathematical ability
- Fundamental understanding of the properties of solid wood and composite wood products
- Knowledge of Imperial and Metric units of measure
- Must be able to accurately convert between the two.
- Ability to communicate and read/write clearly in English.
- Full-time, Permanent
- $25 – $32 (based on experience)
- Employee Benefits (after three months)