Job Posting – Senior Cabinet Maker
Cortina Kitchens Inc. is a privately owned looking for a Senior Cabinet Maker committed to quality craftsmanship to join their team. The ideal candidate should be energetic, self motivated and career-minded.
- Must be able to read and understand schematics, blueprints, and produce to exact specifications.
- Set up and use hand tools to cut, shape and form parts and components.
- Construct and assemble fine woodworking and millwork.
- Demonstrate mathematical and analytical skills to execute material estimates essential to the role.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Conduct regular maintenance of tools and machinery.
- Possess leadership skills assisting other carpenters and cabinet makers achieve their ultimate level of excellence.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Full-time, Permanent
- $25 – $31 (based on experience)
- Employee Benefits (after three months)