Job Posting – Salesperson/Builder Rep
Cortina Kitchens Inc. is looking for a responsible and highly motivated Salesperson to manage and maintain a series of Cortina Builder Accounts. The Builder Representative will be responsible to represent Cortina Kitchens in the field in a professional manner, to measure building sites accurately and to prepare kitchen drawings to fulfill the site requirements reconciling base plan with site measure, colour charts, and any extras to contract. Building a strong relationship with site supervisors, site trades and office staff will result in clean, easy orders, with little to no service work.
Cortina Kitchens has a number of house accounts that we are looking to build on, as such, no quoting or selling will be required in this role. There is a stable base of clientele waiting for the right applicant with no pressure for cold calling or knocking on doors. If the applicant would like to focus on measurements and gathering of information only, a junior draftsperson may be assigned to the accounts.
What We Offer
- Competitive Commission Based
- Full-Time Opportunity
- Benefits Package
- Family-Owned Company
- Energy and Stress
- Team Work
- Quality Orientation
- Problem Solving
- Accountability and Dependability
- Quality Orientation
- Time Management
- Creative and Innovative Thinking
- Maintain working relationships with assigned existing builders to ensure exceptional service.
- Measuring builder lots when they become available to do so. (Metric Measurements)
- Create workorders using AutoCAD.
- Create service orders when required.
- Analyzing data using plans, maps, charts.
- Price workorder package including colour charts and extras.
- Meet onsite with builder supers to discuss special project requirements.
- Interact with clients when necessary.
- Minimum 3 years of experience measuring in the kitchen manufacturing industry.
- Minimum 3 years of AutoCAD experience.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in construction/engineering degree, or an appropriate field is considered an asset.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written;
- Have valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle.
- Proficient in MS Office, CRM software, AutoCAD, Microvellum, Sketch-Up.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability and understanding of architectural drawings and takeoffs.
- Ability to read and interpret building specifications, blueprints and as-builds.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Interacts with management, colleagues, visitors, and customers.
- Ability to attend and conduct presentations.
- Travel will be required within GTA.
- Indoor and outdoor conditions.
- Overtime as required
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Thank you for your interest in Cortina Kitchens Inc. Visit www.cortinakitchens.com for more information about our company!
Cortina Kitchens Inc. supports diversity, equity and a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to providing accommodation for people with disabilities. If you require accommodation through any aspects of the selection process, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.