Job Posting – Retail Sales │ Designer
CORTINA Kitchens is a privately-owned Canadian Company providing a full service, design, and fabrication solution, producing some of the highest quality kitchens, vanities and furnishing in the market. Over the last 33 years, we have recognized the importance of building an experienced group of designers, craftsmen, finishers, service and installation teams making the company one of the leaders within the manufacturing industry.
Cortina Kitchens Inc. is committed to their core values and their initiative to growth, we are ready to grow, we are looking for a Retails Sales │ Designer to join our team.
- To plan, design and sell cabinetry which is practical, creative, aesthetically pleasing and functional, in order to enhance the client’s home and life style.
Benefits and Advantages:
- Great work environment
- Full-Time Opportunity
- Competitive wages
- Incentive Programs
- Benefits Package
- Opportunity to Grow
- Represent Cortina Kitchens in a professional manner to clients, builders and all trades people. Build mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among those related directly or indirectly to your position.
- Provide showroom tours to clients. Review their needs for their kitchen cabinetry as well as other areas of the home. Provide recommendations regarding space planning, aesthetics, utilization of appliances and colour selections.
- Establish budget, timing, site location/conditions and material preferences.
- Render cabinetry design utilizing AutoCAD or Microvellum.
- Determine pricing, and present design to client for review/approval.
- Revise drawings and pricing (if required) in order to close the sale.
- Meet and exceed sales goals set by the Senior
- Prepare detailed rough-in drawings and send to sites as required.
- Participate in internal meetings to review parameters of new projects to determine time lines and sales goals, as well as agree on resources and materials required to prepare for successful customer meetings.
- Schedule appointments and meetings to ensure you do not over book. Make time allowances to compile necessary information required to do your job effectively.
- Provide custom product request drawings, appliance specifications, detailed instructions and specifications of cabinetry to be fabricated, to Engineering for pricing and technical verification.
- Perform day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining customer information files and processing paperwork.
- Site inspections if required.
- Not Limited to
- Ability to develop positive relationships with Reception, Clients, Production, and Engineering.
- Establish long range objectives and apply specific strategies and actions to achieve them (e.g. Sales goals, advancement in company)
- Maintain existing relationships and grows sales on an annual basis
Knowledge And Skills;
- High comfort level with computers and computer systems
- Excellent ability to provide outstanding customer service and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to analyze information, evaluate results and choose the best solution to solve challenges.
- Positively resolve complaints. Be solution driven and able to settle objections/unrealistic requests with a positive outcome.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing clearly and concisely utilizing strong interpersonal and listening skills
- Exceptional ability to develop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Keep up-to-date with current and future trends and apply new knowledge to your job.
- Proficient in MS Office, CRM software, AutoCAD, Microvellum, Sketch-Up
- Excellent ability to close sales and reach / exceed sales goals
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- High comfort level in all applicable computer software
- Driven to constantly learn and update knowledge base