Job Posting – Assembly Line Worker
CORTINA Kitchens is a privately-owned Canadian Company providing a full service, design, and fabrication solution, producing some of the highest quality kitchens, vanities and furnishing in the market. Over the last 33 years, we have recognized the importance of building an experienced group of designers, craftsmen, finishers, service and installation teams making the company one of the leaders within the manufacturing industry.
Cortina Kitchens Inc. is committed to their core values and their initiative to growth, we are ready to grow, we are looking for a Retails Sales – Junior Designer to join our team.
- For assembly/mounting of doors, hinges, slides, drawer boxes, small parts, and accessories.
Benefits and Advantages:
- Great Work Environment
- Full-Time Opportunity
- Competitive Wages
- Incentive Programs
- Benefits Package
- Opportunity to Grow
- Assemble & Mount on the assembly line
- Unload, organize and stock shipments of raw materials.
- Manufacturing high quality goods from a variety of materials including, but not limited to, solid woods, veneers, plywood, MDF, particle board, plastic laminates, & melamine.
- Installing applicable hardware including drawer slides, hinges and handles, & accessories
- Interpreting and understanding instructions, shop drawings (Able to read plans, blue prints), labels and cut lists.
- Completion of a High School Diploma.
- 3 years of assembly experience is considered an asset.
- Previous work experience with wood
Thank you for your interest in Cortina Kitchens Inc. Visit www.cortinakitchens.com for more information about our company!
Cortina Kitchens Inc. supports diversity, equity and a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to providing accommodation for people with disabilities. If you require accommodation through any aspects of the selection process, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.